fredag 7. januar 2011

January Tag Swap/Challenge

Found this nifty blog Kinderstampo.
I decided to give this tag swap a try.
So i have just made 20 tags, that is gonna be sent off soon.
Really had alot of fun making theese =)
Gonna be fun to see what this is all about.
Well here are the tags for the challenge and the swap.



Well what have i used here...hmmm
Silver cardstock base
Grey cardstock, distressed with distress ink and glimmer mist.
Watercolor paper, with distressed edges and inked with vintage photo distress ink.
Stamps used is Piggy's by Nellie Snellen, sun is from Morehead, and the sunface is
Peachy Keen's Basic Paperdoll face assortment. All of the images are
handcolored with watercolor pencils and then i used my blendingbrush over it.
Ribbon is giftwrapping ribbon.
Flower is from Panduro. Wich unfortunatly is the only store here
that has any flowers for scrapbooking =( And all are paper flower =(=(=(
Really wanted to find some fabric ones, to make some hairpins as well.
Made a "charm" with a plasticbead from Panduro and some waxtread.

Hope you like my tags.
Can't wait to see what comes in return =)

3 kommentarer:

Sooo you jumped to give me a comment... YAY!!! I totally love all your comments, they surely brighten my day, no matter how dark it seems. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You rock!