torsdag 13. januar 2011

No adhesive, no fun...

Ok, so it might be a little quiet from me for some days.
Reason being I'm OUT of adhesive =( And so is the shop.
Well other than that we have a birthday to celebrate this weekend.
My little boy turned 9 on the 10th.
And we are using this weekend to celebrate him.
So friday we will have a house full of kids... OH MY!!!
And saturday we will be heading over to my sister
to have a family celebration for my son and her little girl. =)

Well thats all from me now.
If I get lucky, then maybe...maybe you will se some decor items
for the birthday.
Well if i can make this glue work for what im thinking off. =)

1 kommentar:

  1. Happy Birthday to your boy :o) Have a wonderful celebration!!!
    No adhesive??? OH NO!! That's a bummer....i'm sure you will find a way to make it work!

    SvarSlett

Sooo you jumped to give me a comment... YAY!!! I totally love all your comments, they surely brighten my day, no matter how dark it seems. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You rock!