fredag 18. februar 2011

Been a crazy folder today...lol

Just wanted to give this card a try =)
So i started folding.
And a couple of hours later, this is the result...

First side:


Side number two:


Side number 3:



Last side:


This card is soooo much fun, i just can't stop playing with it.
It just keeps going and going and going and going =)

Adding this card into some challenges:
Digistamps4joy - Going sentimental
Peachy Keen - LFIF - Think Spring
Crafting with Christina - Interactive Card Challenge

And my son is gonna go bonkers when he sees this card =)=)=)

8 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful card love the colours and the gorgeous design, love the way you have the fold.
    Thank you for joining us over at Digistamps4joy
    Hugs Linda

    SvarSlett
  2. love this card
    Thank you for playing the Digistamps4joy Going Sentimental challenge and hope to see you again soon
    Love Jan
    xx

    SvarSlett
  3. Love your card.. this is my friend Honey bee favorite interactive card to make... I believe they really are a challenge..

    Great job with the challenge.. thanks for playing with us at CWC..

    Ivette

    SvarSlett
  4. THis is adorable!! I love the stamped flowers! Great job with the challenge and thanks for playing with us at PKS LFIF!

    SvarSlett
  5. Super cute card. Love the images too. The lit turtle is just adorable!!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafting with Cristina. Good luck in the challenge!

    SvarSlett
  6. Ver cute card. I love your cute little turtle! Good luck!

    SvarSlett
  7. Super cute! I havent seen this type of card before. :)

    thanks for joining us at Crafting With Cristina!

    SvarSlett

Sooo you jumped to give me a comment... YAY!!! I totally love all your comments, they surely brighten my day, no matter how dark it seems. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You rock!