tirsdag 8. februar 2011

A new altered project =)

My fiance was trying to fix a new cd with kids songs for my son,
and the first one got messed up.
So when I saw it I figured... Hey. Maybe I can do something with that.
So I had a go at doing something.
And I think it was pretty cool.
Gonna be adding something to the back as well, but for now I'm
just gonna keep it as a sign for me =)



My base, a normal blank cd =)



My finished project. Made in my fav. colors. White, black and pink.

Gonna enter this at Lindys Stamp Gang
and at My Pink Stamper =)


8 kommentarer:

  1. awesome job. This is truly inspired

    SvarSlett
  2. Such an adorable CD. Very creative
    Super cute & HAPPY!! TFS

    I have a give-a-way over at my blog
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlett
  3. Great sign!!! Love the colors! I have given you a blog award! Hop over to accept! Thanks for all you share!

    SvarSlett
  4. Great idea :o) Love the colors & embellishments!

    Hugs!!

    SvarSlett
  5. Very cool! And great idea to recycle. :-)

    SvarSlett
  6. Lilli, new follower met ya over at Kassidy's Chat. I love your blog. I had a DVD the other day I went to throw away and thought I can do something with this, I kept it. Thanks for the inspiration look forward to seeing more.

    SvarSlett

Sooo you jumped to give me a comment... YAY!!! I totally love all your comments, they surely brighten my day, no matter how dark it seems. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You rock!