mandag 14. februar 2011

Paperplaytime Challenge #38 Animal Print

Ok... I am sooo pleased with this card,
I might just never ever give it away...lol
Oh well i probably will but i think it came out stinkin cool =)


The zebra stripes is printed onto hot pink cardstock,
struggled quite a bit with getting this right.
As what we have is a lazer printer and it heats the paper to add the writing on it,
and it was maybe a little to thick cardstock.
But somehow i got it to work.
The skull I found online and printed, then colored with my glitterpens.
And the sentiment is just something i wrote on my pc =)

Hope you like my card =)

5 kommentarer:

  1. What a great project! I love the paper you created, it looks awewsome! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime this week. Hope to see you back soon :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  2. Love this card! this is awesome..
    Minta

    SvarSlett
  3. Great card! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

    SvarSlett
  4. I love your card...so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Playtime!

    SvarSlett

Sooo you jumped to give me a comment... YAY!!! I totally love all your comments, they surely brighten my day, no matter how dark it seems. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You rock!