onsdag 9. februar 2011

Peachy Keen Sketch Challenge 45 =)

My Peachy Keen Sketch Challenge entry.
This time around there is no twist.
So all you have to do is follow the sketch they have provided
and your good to go =)

I really like how this turned out. I really do like the little PKS-560
faces i decided to add to the ribbon.
Brightens up the ribbon I think.


What did i use?
A white cardbase 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
Designpaper is 5 1/4 x 4
Then i cut out half of a flower from another paper and added to it.
PKS-560 face on the ribbon.
And the ribbon is from Nille.
The for you is a small part of a bigger stamp from Panduro.


5 kommentarer:

  1. Great card. I just threw mine together this morning. Good Luck Victoria

    SvarSlett
  2. Very nice, TFS, your new follower Cathry67 <3
    inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  3. Nice card! The faces on the ribbon are cute! I like the colors too! Thanks for joining the PK Challenge! Good luck!

    SvarSlett
  4. Great card! Love the fiery colours and the faces on the hearts! Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck!

    SvarSlett
  5. pretty card, cute ribbon, i like the faces,

    SvarSlett

Sooo you jumped to give me a comment... YAY!!! I totally love all your comments, they surely brighten my day, no matter how dark it seems. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You rock!