fredag 25. mars 2011

And its over...

I was thinking today to make a card.
A card for my nana.
Something to show that i am thinking of her.
Well about an hour ago i got the word that
she has finally found her peace.
I will miss her sooooo much,
but i am so happy she got to rest.
My mom told me it was very peaceful and
that they have taken alot of pictures.
So my card was made after i got word.



And I so want to thank each and every one of you for your kind comments and prayers, they have made it easier for me. And I am sure they have made it easier for my nana as well.

3 kommentarer:

  1. I am so sorry to hear that. GOD bless you and your family

    SvarSlett
  2. I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you all at this time. May God bless you all.

    SvarSlett
  3. Lilli please stop by and pick up an award that I want to share with you.

    SvarSlett

Sooo you jumped to give me a comment... YAY!!! I totally love all your comments, they surely brighten my day, no matter how dark it seems. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You rock!