onsdag 30. mars 2011

"Let's face it Friday" Challenge - Flower Power =)

Finally got to make my flower power project.
And OMG i loooove these stamps. So adorable =)


This is an altered little journaling book. Had alot of fun coloring the stamp.
The stamp is the PK-229 Funny Flowers =)
So adorable set.
Added some glossy accents to the petals of the flower =)
This is my entry for the Peachy Keen Let's face it friday challenge =)

And i just have to show you the other two ones i made as well =) And what the book looked like befor.


This is what the books looked like befor i had my go at them...lol


The book i made for my little boy. He is gonna use it as a diary =)


And the one i made for my dear fiance =) Not sure what he will use it for, as he isnt much of a writer. But maybe he can write his wedding speech in it =)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Sooo you jumped to give me a comment... YAY!!! I totally love all your comments, they surely brighten my day, no matter how dark it seems. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You rock!