lørdag 26. mars 2011

Movie night =)

After getting the word about nana we decided that today was gonna be a movie night.
To keep the thoughts away. And it sure did help.

But i have to say...
I was up until 5 o'clock last night...lmao
Was following Jess, KinderstampO's big release.
SOOOO much fun.
And she has come up with some amazing stamps.
So need to get me some.
I even got to follow her Ustream today as well.
And it is such a blast.
All of the people that was there are such wonderful people,
and no matter if you are new or old to crafting they
welcome you with open arms =)
I felt so blessed to be able to chat with this crowd =)
So go check out her stamps.
They are awesome.
And for you norwegian crafters that are seeing this,
she has a really low shipping fee for us.
Here is the store =)

And i even did my second layout while following the Ustream today =)
And did a couple of cards yesterday while following that Ustream.
So here they all are =)


The layout is 12x12. And i had so much fun. Didnt want to cover up the pretty
painting on it, so decided to keep it simple =)


Manly birthday card. My son thought it was so cool =) All coloring is done with Tim Holtz distress ink =)


And a not so manly birthday card...lol Colored the bear with distress ink. And the pink and brown background is just done with stamps =)

Hope you all like it =)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Vart jo aldeles nydeli di dær,
    æ had aldri kuina fuin på no sont,
    vest at di kom te nøtte hos dæ!!
    Håpa du har de bra sonn ellers!!

    Mange klæmma fra Gun-Britt

    SvarSlett
  2. Cute cards and layout! I found you through Momo and signed up to be a follower.

    Steph
    http://charmingpapercrafts.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett

Sooo you jumped to give me a comment... YAY!!! I totally love all your comments, they surely brighten my day, no matter how dark it seems. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You rock!