lørdag 2. april 2011

RRRR Challenge #21 Use dies or punches and ribbon =)

So I have been working on these pringles boxes.
And omg so much fun. This is for Really Reasonable Ribbon Ramblings Challenge =)
I decoupaged almost everything onto these boxes.
So they look all shiny and cool.
Thought it gave a cool effect so decided to do it that way.

So here are my boxes =)


This first one is for my mom.
The paper is one i got from my friend Janet over at Paperhoot.
And the digi stamp is one that i won in a blog hop from Alina.
And the sentiment is one i bought a long time ago, that just worked perfectly =)
The flowers are punched out from watercolor paper, then i dabbed them
into my spiced marmelade distress ink, sprayed with glimmermist and decoupaged them onto the paper.
The purple flowers are some decor bling =)
Ribbon is from Panduro, and i thought it looked so cool =)


This one is for me =)
Wanted a cute box for myself and decided to keep it to the vintage.
The paper is bought at Panduro over here and it is really a simple paper =)
The picture is one that Jess over at KinderstampO used on a tag.
And I just fell in love with it.
It is found at Belinda Schneider's site here.
The flowers are punched out on watercolor paper and dabbed into vintage photo
distress ink, then sprayed with gold tattered angels glimmermist.
And the roses are also sprayed with the glimmermist, and added stickles to.
The lace and the ribbon are both from Panduro =)
Newspaper behind the picture is just torn out from one of our old papers,
and used vintage photo on to make it oldish =)

Hope you like my boxes =)

6 kommentarer:

  1. Wow what a fantastic idea and they both look fantastic. Xx

    SvarSlett
  2. Hei!

    Takk for at du deltok på Give Awayen i bloggen min! Nå er vinneren trukket ut - ta gjerne en tur innom å se om det ble deg :-)

    Hilsen Vibeke

    SvarSlett
  3. thoses are so cute you did a great job

    SvarSlett
  4. Beautiful boxes hun!!!! You did an amazing job:)

    Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon this week!
    Hugs,
    cheryl

    SvarSlett
  5. thanks for the follow and checking out my blog! I am following you back! Thanks to Momo for connecting us :)

    SvarSlett
  6. Great upcycling idea! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

    SvarSlett

Sooo you jumped to give me a comment... YAY!!! I totally love all your comments, they surely brighten my day, no matter how dark it seems. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You rock!