onsdag 6. april 2011

Wacky Wednesday - challenge #33 Birthday theme

I was totally on a roll today.
And ended up making all of three cards for this challenge =)


First card is one where i used the lovely embossed backgrounds i got from Janet. Totally love this one =) And the flowers are one of the stamps i got from my friend Gun-Britt. So pretty. The doily is also from Janet.


This one is background paper that i got from Gun-Britt. And also the happy birthday stamp from her. Ribbon is from Panduro.
And the lovely frog is from Peachy Keen. Its the PK-215 Happy Lil' Bigger Froggies. Totally loooove it =)


And the last one is paper from Gun-Britt. Stamps are from Studio 112.
The cupcake is embossed with gold embossing.
And the sentiment is just stamped with gold.
Lace is from Panduro and the purple ribbon is from Gun-Britt.

Sure hope you like them =)

2 kommentarer:

Sooo you jumped to give me a comment... YAY!!! I totally love all your comments, they surely brighten my day, no matter how dark it seems. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You rock!