søndag 29. mai 2011

20 days and counting down =)

Todays project is a simple and quick one.
They came and picked me up after work yesterday,
for my bachelorette party.
And we had alot of fun =)
So today all things simple is good...lol
Gonna fix a picture of me later on. =)


So todays little thing is a bookmark.
This isnt a girly one cause it is for my darling son =)
We went to a fleemarket today,
and I found a book for him =)
So now he can use the bookmark when he starts reading it =)

Well thats all from me today..lol
Wanna join my quest.
Email me at l.a.nikolaisen at gmail dot com

1 kommentar:

Sooo you jumped to give me a comment... YAY!!! I totally love all your comments, they surely brighten my day, no matter how dark it seems. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You rock!