mandag 23. mai 2011

26 days and counting down =)



Todays project is a twisted easel card.
And it is another take on sweet Jess at KinderstampO's sketch =)
Totally fallen in love with this sketch and love the way it looks =)

Today has been a buhu day.
I went to the dentist...
I do not at all care for the dentist.
And specially not today.
It has now been 10 hours and it still hurts =(
I cry my eyes out every time I go there,
and yes I aint afraid to say I am almost 30 years old and
EXTREMLY afraid of the dentist and needles.

Well thats enough buhuing for today...lol
See you all back here tomorrow =)

Wanna join me?
Email me at l.a.nikolaisen at gmail dot com
And I will happily link to you and your project =)

1 kommentar:

Sooo you jumped to give me a comment... YAY!!! I totally love all your comments, they surely brighten my day, no matter how dark it seems. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You rock!