torsdag 19. mai 2011

30 days and counting down =)

Ok 30 days left and my second day on this blogging quest =)
And I have to say so far so good.
Actually learned something new about my blog as well today...lol
Been seeing people adding posts that didnt go up until a certain
date, and couldnt figure out how on earth that happened.
Buuuuut today I finally figured it out =)
So if I know I will have a busy day some of the days
of this blogging quest, then I can make my post the day
befor and scedule it to post the day after... YAY =)

Well enough about this silly girl learning new things...lol
Here is my project for today.





This is a clutch card I have made to enter into
the Simply Magnolia Challenge =)
Simply Magnolia was earlier Nederlandse Magnolia Challengesblog.
But the lady that had it couldnt devoted the time
she wanted to so she passed it on.
And it is now situated in UK =)
So this is my giftcard purse/bag =)

Hope you like it.

And remember... Wanna join me on this quest,
feel free to email me at l.a.nikolaisen at gmail dot com
And I will happily link to you and your project =)

3 kommentarer:

  1. heel mooi gemaakt. bedankt voor je deelname aan het simply magnolia blog.
    groetjes Tessa & Anke

    SvarSlett
  2. Hi Crazy Cardmaker!
    Love your creation. Gorgeous papers. Simple but very effective
    Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia
    Yvonne x

    SvarSlett
  3. hi the crazy card maker
    what a wonderful gift card thank you very much for your participation with magnolia simply greetings chantal

    SvarSlett

Sooo you jumped to give me a comment... YAY!!! I totally love all your comments, they surely brighten my day, no matter how dark it seems. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You rock!