onsdag 18. mai 2011

31 days and counting down =)

OK first of OMG!!!!!
Only 31 days left until I am a married woman.
So I have decided to do a little countdown here on my blog.
I will try (and yes I say try, due to alot left to plan) to post a new project on my blog every day until the day befor our wedding.
These projects will be girly, pink, bridal, love or wedding related.
That will be up to what mood I am in,
but for this there will be no guys stuff.
This will be all for me =P
And with things I like =)

And if anyone wants to join me, feel free to email me
at l.a.nikolaisen at gmail dot com
And I will link to you for that days post.

Unfortunatly due to the big expences that a wedding is,
this won't have any blogcandys.
But maybe one day after the wedding a candy will show up on my blog =)

So for todays post here is my little girly card.
And the sentiment will be added when I get my KinderstampO stamps =)



And as well the 9th of june is my 30th birthday. So that post will for sure be something birthdayish =)
If there are any other with this date or any of the other dates,
shout out to me on my mail and I can link you for that day =)

Hope you will enjoy these girly inspiration days =)

2 kommentarer:

  1. very pretty. Time is going to fly and your wedding day will be here before you realize it. Congratulations again!

    SvarSlett
  2. YAY!!! Such an exciting (and busy) time! Good luck with all the final preparations and I'll have something pink and girly that you can use next week! I'll email you it on Sunday! Congratulations!

    SvarSlett

Sooo you jumped to give me a comment... YAY!!! I totally love all your comments, they surely brighten my day, no matter how dark it seems. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You rock!