lørdag 7. mai 2011

My Pink Stamper National Scrapbook Day Challenge #5

Here is my entry for the fifth challenge over at My Pink Stamper =)



This is a cardstock frame that i have painted with acryllic paint, then i used my beloved distress ink in vintage photo on it and coated it with decoupage glue to seal it all.
The i added a simple flower with a brad in the middle, and a pretty little butterfly to make it special =)
This frame is what i am gonna use to put a picture of me and my little sister,
she is my bridesmaid =)

So now i do really hope this flower and butterfly is 3-d enough =)
And it is a anything but project =) As it is a frame and not a card or a layout =)

1 kommentar:

Sooo you jumped to give me a comment... YAY!!! I totally love all your comments, they surely brighten my day, no matter how dark it seems. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You rock!