lørdag 7. mai 2011

My Pink Stamper National Scrapbook Day Challenge #6

And i decided to join in another on of the challenges over
at My Pink Stamper.
Getting to show of alot of the wedding stuff now.
And totally loving it.
Wasnt gonna asemble these until the day befor the wedding,
but decided that it would be perfect for this challenge.
Even tho my writing stinks i really do love how these turned out =)
The little tag with the heart on, might be getting a little bit more,
once i get my little package from the states =)=)=)
Time will show =)



And I just noticed that my lighting is horrible =(
But oh well, this is it =)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Sooo you jumped to give me a comment... YAY!!! I totally love all your comments, they surely brighten my day, no matter how dark it seems. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You rock!