lørdag 7. mai 2011

My Pink Stamper National Scrapbook Day Challenge #7

Having soooo much fun with these challenges over at
My Pink Stamper. So joined in yet another one.
This was just soooo perfect.
Gave me a kick in the behind to get this page done.
Still got some more that I am making, but
not really sure how I am gonna do them yet.
This is for a good childhood friend of mine,
that is having a baby =)=)=)=)
Was so happy when she told me, I even started crying at work...lol

Well here it is =)


Totally over happy that she is having a baby and sooo happy I am so privileged
that I get to make things for her =)

Hope you like it =)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Sooo you jumped to give me a comment... YAY!!! I totally love all your comments, they surely brighten my day, no matter how dark it seems. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You rock!