søndag 8. mai 2011

My Pink Stamper National Scrapbook Day Challenge #11

The only one of the challenges over at My Pink Stamper that I decided to
do =) Had a bunch of fun, but been a wee bit blank today...lol
Might it be to much scrapping yesterday...lol

Well this is it =)


This one will be for my little sister.
She has her birthday in august, and I found that i could do this one now =)
Sentiment will be added when I get my little package from the states....
Sooooooo crossing my fingers it will be here tomorrow =)

Then I can have something to look forwards to when I get home
from the hospital.
They are gonna check out the lump in my neck tomorrow.
So crossing my fingers that it isnt anything bad.
Don't really think I want to know if it is anything bad,
specially now. Only a month and 10 days from my weddingdate.
Well I am sure it aint anything =)

1 kommentar:

Sooo you jumped to give me a comment... YAY!!! I totally love all your comments, they surely brighten my day, no matter how dark it seems. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You rock!