tirsdag 14. juni 2011

4 days and counting down =)

A little quick project today.
Since today is really jam packed with things to do.
Iam now done at the dentist until after the wedding,
I just got home from work and now we are off to
bring all the booze to my moms...lol
And tonight we are going to see the priest and speak about
how things will work on our weddingday =)
And then it is home to bake.
OMG it's gonna be laaaate for me today =(


Todays project is for Simply Magnolias Sketch challenge =)
Love this summerly Tilda =)

3 kommentarer:

  1. Oh my 4 days!!!!! Cute card.

    SvarSlett
  2. Prachtige kaart.
    bedankt voor je deelname bij simply magnolia
    groetjes Tessa & Anke

    SvarSlett
  3. Love your cute card....wow 4 days.... :)
    Wishing you all the best.
    hugs,jen

    SvarSlett

Sooo you jumped to give me a comment... YAY!!! I totally love all your comments, they surely brighten my day, no matter how dark it seems. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You rock!