mandag 13. juni 2011

5 days and counting down =)


Todays project is yet again me and my coloring...lol
Have totally fallen in love with coloring
specially now when I have Memento ink to use =)
It doesnt smudge =)=)=)=)

On this card I used Tilda with big bow.
Some Panduro flowers and a sentiment from KinderstampO =)
The rock, grass and sky is made with distress ink =)

And today is the very last of my sorta relaxing days.
Tomorrow we are off to buy alcohol for the wedding.
ALOT of it.
And then I got a dentist appointment =( (I don't like the dentist)
Then it is off to see the location where we are having the party.
Then off to see the priest and see how thing will work.
And then we have to go to my moms for a short visit.
But then it is home to bake some breadrolls.
OMG I just realized just how much I actually have to do tomorrow =O
Planning a wedding is hard work...lol


Oh yeah just had to show you guys this little girl.
She fell asleep =) Listening to the fishes =P

Well that was it for today...lol
As always if you wanna join me =)
Email me at l.a.nikolaisen at gmail dot com

Oh yeah =)
I got something fun planned for my weddingday =)
Keep and eye out =)

2 kommentarer:

  1. I am sure you are sooo excited. Enjoy your week and congrats@

    SvarSlett
  2. yes planning a wedding is hard work, but I am sure it will be well worth it in the end. Take care.

    SvarSlett

Sooo you jumped to give me a comment... YAY!!! I totally love all your comments, they surely brighten my day, no matter how dark it seems. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You rock!