fredag 10. juni 2011

8 days and counting down =)

Oh my goodness it is getting close.
I can really feel the pressure.
And I am still under the weather =(

Yesterday was an amazing day.
The weather was PERFECT, with at the most 36 celcius on our
porch. And 27 celcius in the shadow.
Little bit happy I was
inside at work when the heat was highest...lol

Well well.
Todays project is a little bit of everything...lol


Cardshape is the ornate #2 from sizzix.
And I totally love it.
Just know I am gonna use it ALOT =)
The background is cut with Tim Holtz Alterations the Baroque =)
And then embossed with a flower embossing folder than came with
brand spankin new cuttlebug...hehe LOVE it =)
Bird and cage is also a Tim Holtz Alterations.
And I used the drunken scotch technique on it.
And omg how much fun that was =)
Thank you so much to SMScrapper for her cool tutorial on that.
Leafs are Primas, big flower is from Iamroses, and small roses
is from Panduro.
Sentiment is another of the totally perfect stamps from KinderstampO =)

Oh and befor I take of I wanted to be so
brave as to show you what my poor desk looks like right now...lol



Oh yeah, and I didnt get a cricut for my birthday =(
But got so many other wonderful things =)
And I am saving up to get one =)

Well thats all folks =P

Wanna join me?
Email me at l.a.nikolaisen at gmail dot com
I promise I won't bite..... (hard) =P

1 kommentar:

  1. Wow you are brave to show your desk. I am not brave enough yet. Your card is nice.

    SvarSlett

Sooo you jumped to give me a comment... YAY!!! I totally love all your comments, they surely brighten my day, no matter how dark it seems. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You rock!