torsdag 6. oktober 2011

KinderstampO Sketchy Wednesday =)

Awww my original post was bugged =(
Oh well here is my take on the sketch.



This is a day by day book for my little one.
He is struggeling with his writing and needs some
motivation to write in a nicer handwriting.
So I came up with the idea of a day by day book.
Where he can write what he has done that day.

The boy is from The Greetingfarms Sweet and Toxic.
And I have to say I LOOOOOOVE these stamps.
They are sooo me =P
Sentiment is letters from Say It In Type by KinderstampO.


Hope you enjoy my little project =)

1 kommentar:

  1. Great job...hope the motivation works!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    SvarSlett

Sooo you jumped to give me a comment... YAY!!! I totally love all your comments, they surely brighten my day, no matter how dark it seems. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You rock!