onsdag 19. oktober 2011

KinderstampO Sketchy Wednesday =)

Welcome along for another Sketchy Wednesday with KinderstampO =)

This time my post will be heavy with no less then two projects and
video tutorials for you all =)

Hope you enjoy it.

The sketch this week:


Here is my take on the sketch:


On this I used the Happy Halloween from the Vintage Halloween set.

Here is a video showing how I made this card:



Here is a treatbag I made:
This one is made the same way as the one on my Color It Monday post.


Close up of the top:


Here I have used the frame and Halloween Greetings from
Vintage Halloween by KinderstampO.

Here is a video on how I made this:


1 kommentar:

  1. Great job on your cards and treat toppers and videos. You make it look so easy!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    SvarSlett

Sooo you jumped to give me a comment... YAY!!! I totally love all your comments, they surely brighten my day, no matter how dark it seems. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You rock!