søndag 4. november 2012

Christening card =)

A little card I made for a friend of mines babygirl that is being christened tomorrow. I am even making the cake for her. So I will be back tomorrow night to post a picture of the cake =) And probably of some cupcakes that I made for my sons 4H end of season party =) Well here is the card:
The sentiment is from Kinderstampo Everyday Thoughts set Flowers are I Am Roses The babywagon I dont remember right now who made this die. Will come back to you with that info. Also used some stickles on the wagon and the flower. And some liquid pearls on the card =)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Sooo you jumped to give me a comment... YAY!!! I totally love all your comments, they surely brighten my day, no matter how dark it seems. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You rock!