tirsdag 25. desember 2012

Just some christmasgifts =)

Just thought I would share some of the christmasgifts
I have made this year.

WARNING: This will be a pictureheavy blog...

Keychain. Tim holtz acryllic findings.
Not sure of the stamp but it is really pretty =)


Some hoot hoot keychains, Tim Holtz again,
stamps are from Panduro.

Mor Tim Holtz keychain, this stampset is another one
I am not really sure who made. Can find it later if needed =)

Looooove this keychain... This I think is a Kaisercraft stamp?

This keychain is with Tinkerbell's friends on them =)

Peachy Keen faces keychains =)

Roses =) These stamps are bought at Panduro but
not sure who makes them...

So pretty hearts keychain =)

Goofy and Donald keychains. These stamps are EKSuccess =)

Donald and Pluto =) These are also EKSuccess =)

Ariel keychain. This is from the disney princesses stampset
by EKSuccess =)

Here are the giftbags I made for the kids in my sons class.
And here they even get to color the pretty
Peachy Keen snowman themselves.

Hope you like my creations like I do =)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Sooo you jumped to give me a comment... YAY!!! I totally love all your comments, they surely brighten my day, no matter how dark it seems. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You rock!