tirsdag 1. januar 2013

Some ornaments =)

I just wanted to come on and show
you guys some ornaments I made.
I have figured out that if I wanna
collect anything I am gonna start collecting ornaments.
I love being able to make these kinda vintage ornaments.
And they look pretty on my tree =)
So gonna be making the last two once I get the chance to.
Might take a little as we are soon smack dab in the middle of moving...
YAY new house, bigger house, inside the house and warm craftroom for me =P

Well here are my ornament
I totally love them, they turned out just the way I wanted

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Sooo you jumped to give me a comment... YAY!!! I totally love all your comments, they surely brighten my day, no matter how dark it seems. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You rock!