lørdag 4. mai 2013

Theme inspired Saturday at KinderstampO =)

First off HAPPY NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY =)=)=)

Anyone gonna be following Prima on their ustream classes?
All of 8 classes going all day today =)

So this weeks project is a banner I made for
my babygirls 1th birthday =)

I always wanted to make one and figured
this was the perfect chance to do it.
And I sooo love how it turned out.

This will be a pictureheavy post =)

Here is the banner:

And here are the closeups of each letter:




What I used:
I was a little sneaky and used some free prima
to create each letter =) Soo happy with how they
all turned out.
I also used some primaflowers.
KinderstampO 4 in. Paper Doilies
KinderstampO faux Rhinestone and Blossom Trim
KinderstampO Faux Rhinestone Trim
I have also used some KinderstampO products that
unfortunatly are gone from the store.
Some Panduro flowers
And some Studio Calico wood veneers
And some Kort Og Godt flowers

I have also made a video for this banner =)




4 kommentarer:

  1. So awesome Lilli!!! love the banner!

    SvarSlett
  2. Lovely banner Lilli! It's so wonderful, really beautiful :)
    Hugs from kicken95 (from the live with prima chat yesterday!)

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Awww thanks =) Means alot to me =)

      Slett

Sooo you jumped to give me a comment... YAY!!! I totally love all your comments, they surely brighten my day, no matter how dark it seems. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You rock!